Python and XML?

Legeza George J. george at station-7.com
Sat Oct 13 18:08:36 EDT 2001

Hi all,

    I'm pretty new to Python and I hadn't intended to use it for much (other
than as something to add to my resume), but recently a project's come up
that I think it would be good for. Unfortunetly, there are going to be other
components of this project that will be reading output in XML format. So
here's my question - does Python have any built in support for XML? Or is
there some extension of the language that provides support for XML? If so,
where can I find more information? Thanks,

--
George Legeza
Obnoxious minor diety and owner of Simple Paradox Designs [simparadox.com]