Tkinter Html Display

Jeffrey jmsun at bioeng.ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 5 15:00:36 EDT 2001

Hi All,
  I want to display an HTML file on a Tkinter Canvas widget.  Do any
of you know how to do this?  The principle problem I have is that the
HTML file can display subscript and symbols and stuff, while
translated the HTML lines into text, you lose that.  I came up with
one solution that one could just capture the HTML off the browser and
turn it into a gif file and then display on the widget.  But I just
wanted to know if there is anything out there or any solution for
this....

							  Thanks,
								 Jeff