Why not 3.__class__ ?

Mike Fletcher mcfletch at home.com
Thu Oct 11 18:24:37 EDT 2001

Strangely, one of the things I use most commonly in Python is:

	__init__

which, I suppose, illustrates that I'm perverting the language again :) .  I
use it so often it's part of my general dictation vocabulary (as "py-init").
Sure, it makes me uncomfortable to use something magic every time I create a
class, but "we've always done it that way".

Please save me from myself!  Show the one-true-Python-way. ;)

Smile, Tim!  I haven't heckled you in ages :) .
Mike