a better prime number generator

Alves, Carlos Alberto - Coelce calves at coelce.com.br
Tue Oct 23 10:26:46 EDT 2001

Why not try a variation from basic example in Python Tutorial by Guido van
Rossum?!

def getPrimesTill(x):
	primes=[2]
	for i in range(3,x,2):
		for x in range(2,i):
			if i%x==0:
				break
		else:
			primes.append(i)
	return primes

Carlos Alberto
COELCE/DPRON-Departamento de Projetos e Obras Norte
Fone: 677- 2228
e-mail: calves at coelce.com.br
\|||/
(o o)