(Solution) Re: Problem with embedding - can only make about 150 calls...

Mads Bondo Dydensborg madsdyd at challenge.dk
Sun Oct 7 14:15:35 EDT 2001

On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

> I am in the process of embedding Python in a program. I am running into
> some weird problems with my program/Python crashing.

I found a solution
> static PyObject * MyTest(PyObject * self, PyObject *args) {
>   return Py_None;
return Py_BuildValue("");
> }

Fixes my problem. I can not explain where I got the Py_None from - maybe
the documentation for embedding stuff should be clearer about this.

Mads

Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd at challenge.dk
Estimates of online gamers in the United States alone run as high as 15 to
20 million people.
                                      - Jon Katz, Slashdot, on youth culture.