Looking for Zope & Python Gurus' R=?ISO-8859-1?B?6XN1bek=?=s for Future Projects

Chris Abraham christopher.abraham at verizon.net
Tue Oct 23 16:14:25 EDT 2001

PIGgies:

I would like to have a file of Zope & Python coders who are available for
short-term, long-term, contract, sub-contract work, project-based, and
"crap, it broke can you fix it?" work.  Either in the Washington Metro Area
or via Telecommuting.  If you are out of the DC-Area, please send your
résumé anyway, and I will keep it on file.  I am getting lots of requests
and I want to make sure that I have loads of people who might be interested
in the projects.

Please send your résumé and an hourly, day, and salary range and I will do
what I can.

Cheers,

Chris Abraham
--
chrisabraham <chris at zdev.com> <http://zdev.com> <page at zdev.com>
   +12024527442wk +12024780276fx aim:chrisphur icq:46181597