Python & cgi on win98--tinyweb problems, etc

Bernie bernie at pacific.net.hk
Fri Nov 16 03:55:26 EST 2001

I am using Zope and MySQL on Windows 98.  My machine is P3 400MHz
notebook with 128MB of ram.  It runs well (I can use Together Community and
MS Word 2000 with it at the same time).  Except that you have to
manually shutdown Zope before you turn the machine off.  However, Zope's
feature for managing dynamic generated web page pays off.

Bernie