data size

harry hartanto at telusplanet.net
Fri Nov 9 18:16:07 EST 2001

> He is probably asking you which C library your version of Python was
> compiled with. But you don't need to know that, either.
>
> All Python dictionaries are a standard 2.5 cm by 3.6cm. Integers have no
> width and are all 1.2 cm in length. Strings are all 2 mm times the number
of
> characters, except Unicode strings, which are 4 mm times the number of
> characters.

could you explain further about the metric standard you're using. this is
the first time a size of data structure is measured using meters instead of
byte/bit.
i need the information for my post-mortem of my assignment to explain why
using python data structure would be efficient. yes, i'm only a studemt who
is still need to learn lots of stuffs.
thanks.