reportlab question

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 14:45:03 EST 2001

In article <TwzI7.6$I8.20507 at news.uswest.net>, Scott Hathaway <scott_hat
haway at riskvision.com> writes
>Hello All,
>
>I have a simple script that I am using to create form letters from a text
>file with reportlab.
>It works ok until the text is longer than xx characters long.  Then the text
>is just cut off, not
>word wrapped as I would like.  How to I cause reportlab to word wrap the
>text?

Hi Scott, you'll probably get better results from the users list at
reportlab-users at yahoogroups.com.

Any how you'll either need to chop the words your self or use the
platypus framework to establish frames and handle wrapping. A relatively
simple example is in reportlab/platypus/doctemplate.py (just run and
look at the output).
--
Robin Becker