Which Version for Absolut Beginner?

Gillou nospam at bigfoot.com
Sun Nov 25 14:11:35 EST 2001

Don't panic ;-)

You can use the latest stable "official" python from BeOpen (official)
http://www.python.org

The latest official release  +  nice Windows extensions and an IDE at
ActiveState in One dowload bundle.
http://www.activestate.com

Good tutorials can be read at /downloaded from:
http://diveintopython.org/

I dunno the O'Reilly book, but Python is very portable and most scripts for
python 1.5.2 work with python 2.1.1.

HTH

--Gillou

3c013d0d.26717374 at news...