How to change HTTP version during HTTPlib?

Syver Enstad syver-en at online.no
Thu Nov 22 00:23:13 EST 2001

"Benjamin Wu" <chase at gnuchina.org> writes:

> hi, I use HTTPlib to do some coding, How do change HTTP version during I
> send http request? I just use HTTP class to do so but it work in HTTP
> version 1.0, and I also know that there is another class named
> HTTPconnection work in HTTP version, How should I do?

Use the HTTPConnection class, this uses 1.1.
ex httplib.HTTPConnection

Use the source to find out how to use it. It's pretty well documented.

P.S. The last time I used I had to do a little hack to make it behave
with IIS servers, using POST requests. Using GET is should work fine.

I can supply you the hack if you want to.

--

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad