os.mkfifo in linux vs freebsd

Andrew MacIntyre andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au
Thu Nov 15 05:04:03 EST 2001

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Andrei Kulakov wrote:

> Should I go to some freebsd groups (I hear they don't like to answer
> questions, though)?

Most of the FreeBSD people only look at the mailing lists, and they are
usually quite helpful provided that you show some commitment by supplying
useful information pertinent to your problem.  Most of the team are far
too busy to try and look at requests for help that just say "its broke".

E-mail: andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au  | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac at pcug.org.au            |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Web:    http://www.andymac.org/        |        Australia