Australian Disco

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Thu Nov 8 17:30:20 EST 2001

Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:
> Gary Stephenson wrote:
>> Umm, I'm not really sure this is a claim we should be making!  Next thing
>> you'll have us claiming responsibility for making disco popular - and then
>> they'll just have to shoot us!  ;-)

> but Steve Irwin is your fault, right?

But Steve Irwin is the inspiration for Sluggy Freelance's absolutely wonderful
Steve Uozin, demon hunter. ('kill demons? I just poke them with a stick')

http://www.sluggy.com/d/001023.html

and then onwards. Though if you haven't read sluggy yet, you should start
at the beginning, and you're in for a treat (though the first couple of
comics are weak -- it picks up when Bun Bun first appears, which luckily
is fairly soon).

Regards,

Martijn