pyplets

e toffi etoffi at bigfoot.com
Fri Nov 30 01:46:39 EST 2001

rossini at blindglobe.net (A.J. Rossini) wrote in message news:<9u5k47$e7p$0 at 216.39.145.92>...

>     et> i was thinking (which i dont do often), and came up with an
>     et> idea (which i *do* do often -- dont ask me how). the idea is
>     et> pyplets -- the analogue to java applets with a fittingly silly
>     et> name. anyway the premise is to define an api that lets
>     et> programmers write small programs that execute in a browser.
>
>     et> whatdyathink?
>
> I thought they had support for them in Grail eons ago.

how many people use grail? how many have even heard of it? and does it
still actually work?

----

Vincent A. Primavera. >>

  jythonc hello.jy

----

Andreas Ulbrich >>

  is there really a point to that?  i mean we can do that now, but
it's still just java.

----

Cameron Laird >>

  hi ;)

----

Oleg Broytmann >>

  activex and netscape plugins!

----

Jiba >>

  not exxactly what i was talking about, but interesting nonetheless.

--
etoffi