11-15 new Python Books on the way! (fwd)

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 26 21:38:14 EST 2001

Excellent! Excellent! and thanks. I have added prominent links to both your
Charming Python: Updating Your Python Reading List and also Part 2, Charming
Python Updating Your Python Reading list.

Now I feel its complete!

Thx

ron stephens

(yeah, I never could bring myself to step on those cracks in the sidewalk,
when I was a kid. remember those?)