Python kernel32 exception on Win9x while using DDE extensions

Patrick Vrijlandt p.vrijlandt at aig.azn.nl
Mon Nov 19 08:09:37 EST 2001

When I asked this question before, MH answered that the dos-window
(command-line) has no concept of messages like a normal windows app; so you
can't use dde from a dos-window.

"Nic" <nicbar at mail.com> schreef in bericht
news:b2b5c45f.0111122345.3f5ed40d at posting.google.com...
news:<9s85bf$5qd$1 at odysseus.uci.kun.nl>...