VisualPython problem

André Risnes andre.risnes at tenpipes.no
Wed Nov 7 04:37:11 EST 2001

Hi. I've installled VisualPython 1.1 on a W2K machine with ActivePython
2.1.1, build 212 (in C:\Python21) and Visual Studio .NET Beta 2. When i try
to run the sample project i get a messagebox with the title "ActiveState
Visual Perl" and the message "Not ready to run or debug the project". Also,
the message "The startup script cannot be found" appears in the Output pane.
Any ideas? (I could not find anything like this on google or ActiveStates
mailing lists, so i suppose it is not a common error).

--
Regards
André Risnes