Freeware Python editor

Kemp Randy-W18971 Randy.L.Kemp at motorola.com
Fri Nov 2 09:25:04 EST 2001

I think of the whole concept of free having many facets.  Imagine a cake was
baked and I was free to eat it.  Now the cake can be made according to the
following methods:
1.  The cook makes the cake, gives it to us to eat, and doesn't share the
recipe.
2.  The cooks makes the cake, gives it to us to eat, and hands out copies of
the recipe.
3.  Several cooks try a variation of the cake, based on the original recipe,
and give it to us to eat.
Now there are probably other variations above, but from the philosophy of
pragmatism, I can have my cake, and eat it to.