MIT AI Mailing List

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 30 21:43:56 EST 2001

http://www.ai.mit.edu/~gregs/ll1-discuss-archive-html/threads.html

The above is a link to recent archives of an MIT mailing list that I got
on recently because of attending the LLL conference. I am finding it to
be most interesting. Among many other things, Jeremy Hylton is
participating in a thread discussing technical issues which were brought
to his attention by academics at the conference having to do with
garbage collection and other things. There is mostly though discussion
on newer, more experimental academic languages, as well as Scheme, Lisp,
Ruby, etc. etc. etc.

The mailing list can be subscribed to as below:::

There is a mailing list for continuing discussions started at the
workshop. To subscribe, send mail to majordomo at ai.mit.edu with the
command subscribe ll1-discuss in the body. For
more help, send mail to majordomo at ai.mit.edu with the command help in
the body, or send mail
to owner-ll1-discuss at ai.mit.edu .

Archives of the ll1-discuss list are available.
________
I hope some of you will enjoy this academic maling list as I do, even if
some of it is above my head.

Ron Stephens
http://www.awaretek.com/plf
Python web site for newbies and unregenerate code hackers, just for
fun...