ANNOUNCE: Optik 1.0 (new command-line parsing library)

Jp Calderone kuran42 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 14:39:28 EST 2001

   Ahhh, but - sorts before most other characters.  Any files matching -*
will probably show up first when * is expanded, and the problem remains.
Just one of the reasons I prefer to parse all - and -- options up until
a -- is found.  Who knows what you'll get after wildcards are expanded.
Best to explicitly terminate option parsing.

--
Seduced, shaggy Samson snored.
She scissored short.  Sorely shorn,