Zugriff auf Windows Dateieigenschaften

Andreas joeyahoo at gmx.de
Fri Nov 2 02:37:55 EST 2001

Hi Martin,

well I haven't used newsgroups and stuff like that so often up to now
... but English should be no problem ... thanks for this friendly
advice ...

;-)

Yesterday I had a look at the different modules again and found the
time modul which will return the date but in a format like " Thu Nov
01 16:30:25 2001".
Does anybody know how Python handles internally dates because one
cannot work with the date as it appears there. I guess internally it
should be transfered to a number refering to a special dateline like
under UNIX.

Thanks in advance
Andreas