Which Version for Absolut Beginner?

Fred Flintsone __x__ll at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 14:40:44 EST 2001

Yes, that is the one I picked up..."Learning Python."  It seems to be
intended for those with little or no programming experience.  I am
that, though I have done a little work with macros in Access...the
operative word is LITTLE.

Thanks for the references.  I've added the tutorials to my BMs.

I did download the 2.1.1 but noticed afterwards a suggestion for me to
d/l "ActiveState," which is a larger d/l, so I'm assuming it has
important goodies bundled in it.  Before I get going here, should I
uninstall 2.1.1 and go for the ActiveState d/l?  (This message refers
to Gillou's post above.)

I'm very excited about this.  Thanks for your help.
FF
Please post any responses to this to this newsgroup.