Using browser as interface to python app

Sandy Norton sandskyfly at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 18:48:29 EST 2001

Yup...pydoc does work... I wonder if it'll accept input from forms....
I think the redfoot project looks promising as well. I'll look into
the code in both modules and hopefully discover a path of least pain.

BTW: The DHTML backend for the Anygui project is still in planning
mode...

Many thanks for all responses.

Sandy