test

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 5 07:30:54 EST 2001

[Posted and mailed]

Please do not use the regular newsgroup for tests.
There are special *.test newsgroups.

And while you are at it, switch off HTML posting,
it is considered rude.

	Bernhard

ps.: This seems to be not known widely enought, though my post.

In article <mailman.1004545865.17872.python-list at python.org>,
	"Alves, Carlos Alberto - Coelce" <calves at coelce.com.br> writes:

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C16231.D7156E30
>
> test
>
> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C16231.D7156E30
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)