Newbie question

stephen cox stephen at stephencox.org
Fri Nov 23 11:01:01 EST 2001

I just started with Python. Have some basic questions. For work, I wanna
develop some data entry screens for our sql server - so I assume there's a
database library out there that gives me functions to connect to a sql
server? Also, for the web, does Python run as a CGI with II5 or is there
some dll that hooks into IIS5? Last question, does Zope need the zserver? I
keep reading that it can run on any server but, I haven't found anything
that tells me how to run it with IIS. Is it just a matter of running Python?

--
Stephen Cox
web.net geek for non-profits, political campaigns, and a few socially
stephen at stephencox.org