Free Python Server

Kevin Dahlhausen kdahlhaus at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 08:21:11 EST 2001

Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> wrote in message
> I hate to play the devil's advocate here, but if they don't charge for their
> web hosting and don't put up ads, how are they supposed to make the money
> necessary to keep offering their services to you?  Oh, right, they take your
> personal info and sell it to direct marketing folks.

Agreed.  (Although I did have a free account at twu for awhile until
too many  goofballs abused the administrator).  So let's rephrase the
question: "What is your favorite low-cost, low-frills web hosting that
provides access to Python for CGI scripting?  Bonus points for
long-running Python processes."