old pyc with new py

Giorgi Lekishvili gleki at gol.ge
Tue Nov 6 19:31:57 EST 2001

Hello!

When I find an error i my scripts, and improve them, recompilation has
no effect:

++++++++++++++
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "T:\tests\init.py", line 8, in ?
    d=PyPLS2DataSet(fi)
  File "D:\Python20\ChemoPyc\PyPLS2DataSet.py", line 20, in __init__
    PyPLSDataSet.__init__(self, filename, 3, format)
  File "D:\Python20\ChemoPyc\PyPLSDataSet.py", line 11, in __init__
    PyChemDataSet.__init__(self, filename, pr, format)
  File "D:\Python20\ChemoPyc\PyChemDataSet.py", line 42, in __init__
    self.comment, self.Npred, self.Nobj, self.flags, self.ObjID,
self.ObjNames, self.Mdata, self.headers=get_data(filename)
  File "D:\Python20\ChemoPyc\auxil.py", line 20, in get_data
    ObjID=None
NameError: There is no variable named 'NONE'

as you see, the correct keyword is set(None instead of NONE), but python
applies the old stuff. Note, that I delete the *.pyc and *.pyo files
before invoking the sourcfiles like follows:
from mylib import myfunc

Thank you.
Greetings,
Giorgi