Windows Scripting Host Python Engine not registered/installed??

Werner Schiendl ws-news at gmx.at
Sat Nov 24 17:33:41 EST 2001

Hi,

Open the file
win32comext\axscript\demos\client\ie\demo.htm

with Internet Explorer, it offers a link to the regitration script
win32comext\axscript\client\pyscript.py

You can just start the script right away, but the above page immediately
tells you whether Python Active Scripting works.

After that procedure, .pys files should run directly in WSH using Python
language (like .vbs runs VB script).

hth
Werner

news:1drvvtc91jnbmfoqpn2qdrg37km6ggk9sl at 4ax.com...