CryptKit 0.9: cryptsock

Bryan bryan at eevolved.com
Fri Nov 30 08:40:48 EST 2001

On Friday 30 November 2001 06:21 am, Andreas Kostyrka wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Stupid newbie question: How does cryptsock guard against a
> man-in-the-middle attack?
>
> Andreas

Good question. This version doesn't. The next version will implement ECPAK. I
am trying to stay away from CA's for now. Any suggestions?

--
Bryan Mongeau

"The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it
seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the
fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving
after rational knowledge."-- Einstein