ActivePython Installation problem

Hans Nowak wurmy at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 27 12:35:31 EST 2001

> "Alves, Carlos Alberto - Coelce" wrote:

If the .msi file has an icon that looks like a computer with a CD-ROM
and a box, then you have the installer and something else is wrong
(e.g. error during downloading). If it has a regular icon like other
files with extensions unknown to Windows, then you need to download
the installer.

I think it can be downloaded here:

  http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=17343

or do a search on Google or the Micro$oft site to find the most
recent version.

--Hans