OT: Mobile Internet Toolkit EULA (was: IsPython really O-O?)

Rainer Deyke root at rainerdeyke.com
Mon Nov 12 18:24:20 EST 2001

"Guido Stepken" <stepken at little-idiot.de> wrote in message
news:9sph0u$gj7$02$1 at news.t-online.com...
> Thanx lots for checking this out ! Hmmm, that means, that it is forbidden
> to produce (distribute) code, consisting of (L)GPL Software and Microsoft
> OpenSource. One is not allowed to mix code. BSD License + Microsoft Code,
> that's OK !
> Any ideas, why ?

It makes perfect sense to me.  BSD licensed code plays along nicely with
closed source.  The GPL, on the other hand, is designed to give open source
developers a competitive advantage over closed source developers, with the
ultimate goal of forcing closed source developers out of business.

--
Rainer Deyke (root at rainerdeyke.com)
Shareware computer games           -           http://rainerdeyke.com