Using browser as interface to python app

Arona Ndiaye arona2 at em8s.com
Mon Nov 12 07:48:31 EST 2001

Greetings to each and everyone.

What about...

Flash 5 ---> simple GUI
Xml ---> data format (flash 5's got Xml support)

Flash Kit Tutorial - Flash 5 and XML
http://www.flashkit.com/tutorials/3rd_Party/Flash_5_-Chris_Sm-213/index.shtm

Doing a google search will give you gazillions of links.

Google results for "Flash 5 Xml tutorial" link follows:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=flash+5+xml+tutorial

I'm building a virtual online supermarket with Python and Ming (PHP, C++,
Java, Python ( pick you favorite one hehehe ) to SWF ( Macromedia Flash
format or whatever it's called format ) on Debian. I like the mix (python +
xml + flash) so I guess I'm  a little bit biased =)

Most kind regards,

PS: too lazy to run a spell checker, too lazy to check ( lack of sleep ), so
sincere apologies to anyone it might disturbs.