prep my types for 2.2?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Nov 26 07:26:11 EST 2001

Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:

> If you were calling type(int)(1), then you'd have a point.

Good grief.  Pop quiz: without trying it, what does this print:

    >>> type(int)("")

?  I can see why, but it wasn't really what I expected.

Cheers,
M.
PS:  the output of
<rot13> >>> glcr </>
helps explain this.

--
  I have a cat, so I know that when she digs her very sharp claws into
  my chest or stomach it's really a sign of affection, but I don't see