open(.xls file, 'w') so that hyperlinks appear

Jeff Shannon jeff at ccvcorp.com
Fri Nov 16 13:53:35 EST 2001

Lemniscate wrote:

>   Additionally, you mention that I don't have a sheets
> parameter in my method calls.  That was done on purpose to make the
> code a bit easier to read.  I modified the methods to have sheets with
> a default value of 1.

I kind of thought so, since I did the same thing with my excel-manipulating class...  ;)  I
still haven't done anything terribly fancy with excel, just pumping data in and setting
format-types, but if you run across any more questions, I'll be happy to help figure things
out.  :)

Jeff Shannon
Technician/Programmer
Credit International