Tkinter and IDE's

Kevin Cazabon kevin at cazabon.com
Mon Nov 19 14:56:17 EST 2001

Try Komodo from ActiveState (www.activestate.com).

You can get a free license for "non-commercial" use.  I'd also suggest
d/l-ing their Python installer (Perl too if you like).

It's a pretty decent IDE, and I like that I can also use it well for
Perl / HTML, and many other languages.  I definately like it better
than PythonWin, the tabbed layout is nice to flip back and forth
between scripts.

Kevin Cazabon.