Newbie question

stephen cox stephen at stephencox.org
Sat Nov 24 14:33:52 EST 2001

> Zope comes along with its own http server. However you can use Zope also
> via a cgi which is called *pcgi* or by hiding Zope behind a proxy.

>From my reading I get the impression that as long as I can get Python to run
as a CGI under IIS5 then Zope will run. After downloading Zope I realized
that it too came with Python.. I'd rather just have one copy of Python on my
machine...  is it just a matter of running Zope with my version of Python?

--
Stephen Cox
web.net geek for non-profits, political campaigns, and a few socially
stephen at stephencox.org