pygtk

Malcolm Tredinnick malcolm at commsecure.com.au
Mon Nov 19 08:57:44 EST 2001

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 01:44:50PM +0000, Sylvain Thenault wrote:
> this is a little off topic, but does anybody knows how to give the
> focus to a particular window using pygtk ? (I wish the designed window
> to take focus and to come to the foreground if another window hided
> it).

Not that you won't get an answer on this list (I can't think of how
to do it right now, but Skip or somebody possibly can), but ...

The best responses to questions about pygtk are likely to come from the
pygtk list. See

for more info.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
Quantum mechanics: the dreams stuff is made of.