Editor for Python: A PLEA

Tim Hammerquist tim at vegeta.ath.cx
Wed Nov 28 07:28:57 EST 2001

Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> graced us by uttering:
[ snip ]
> And the one I use *contains* the mail (and news) client that sucks
> less than all the others...

Besides, I tried GNUS and didn't like it. The mail client fell short,
too.

Yeah, I suppose in this way, Emacs breaks free from the all too
confining Unix Philosophy... Do _one_ thing and do it well.

(PS: I don't have to learn Lisp to script Vim...I can use Python...
This was originally a python thread, wasn't it? =)

Tim Hammerquist
--
If you had two people with a motive, and one of them
was alive, who would you arrest?