OT:This group archived?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Nov 16 09:28:44 EST 2001

    Derek> Is this group archived anywhere ...

Yeah, there are a couple archives.  I believe Google, Yahoo! Groups and
mail.python.org have fairly complete archives.  I think the Yahoo! Groups
archive may be the only one that actually goes back to message #1 of
python-list at cwi.nl:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=comp.lang.python
    (can't find the page for the Yahoo! Groups version just now)

Other places to look for information before posting questions to the list
include (but are not limited to):

    The Python FAQ:          http://www.python.org/doc/FAQ.html

    The Python Tutorial:     http://www.python.org/doc/tut/tut.html

    The Python Cookbook:     http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

    Useless Python:          http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/

    The Vaults of Parnassus: http://www.vex.net/parnassus/

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)
It's only a 25% solution to our problems.  Of course, we only want to solve