PLEASE OH PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME!

Alain Désilets alain.desilets at nrc.ca
Thu Nov 22 15:29:28 EST 2001

Can an administrator of the list please address this!

I have sent 3 messages to both python-list-admin at python.org and
python-list at python.org and I am still drowning in messages.

NO, I can't unsubsrcribe through the web or mail interface because I don't
know my stupid password. It doesn't seem to be any of the ones I typically
use.

YES, I know that the passwords is mentioned in the monthly reminder and in
the original confirmation message. But I haven't been on the list long
enough to receive a monthly reminder, and I don't have the original
confirmation.

YES, I agree that one should always keep the original confirmation message
and I usually do. This time though, I can't find it. I deleted so many
messages from this list that I probably deleted that one by accident too.

Thanks

Alain Désilets

python-list-admin at python.org