IsPython really O-O?

Tim Hammerquist tim at vegeta.ath.cx
Fri Nov 16 07:45:35 EST 2001

Matt Gerrans <mgerrans at ix.netcom.com> graced us by uttering:
> Tim Hammerquist <tim at vegeta.ath.cx> graced us by uttering:
>> ...and someone posted regarding a cow orker who denounced Python's...
>
> Now let's not stoop to name-calling.   He may be a SmallTalk bigot, but we
> have no proof that he ever orked a cow...
>
> - mfg

There you go, assuming orking cows is bad! Have you proof? Or even
personal experience?  ;)

Now bigotry... _that_ I have experience with, and let me tell you...it
can really be fun!

Tim Hammerquist
--
If Microsoft built cars, the oil, gas, and alternator warning lights would
be replaced by a single "general car fault" warning light.