HOWTO: Programming S/MIME in Python with M2Crypto

Graeme Longman graeme at saebex.com
Thu Nov 29 07:11:27 EST 2001

Hi,

Please could you let me know exactly how you got this working. Is the
sendsmime() method you refer to the same one that is given in the HOWTO ?

Or is there another smime method which is part of the python package ?

I've been trying to get the examples in the HOWTO to work with Netscape
Messenger and haven't been able to.

Your help is appreciated.

Graeme