Fork a SocketServer on NT

GT guy.theisen at isp.lu
Thu Nov 15 07:46:04 EST 2001

Hi,

  I'm trying to fork a SocketServer on NT. But I don't know how to do
this. The   os.fork doesn't work on NT. I have this example from the
Echo_server.py in O'Reilly book "Python for Win32".

    serversock = socket(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM)
    serversock.bind((HOST, PORT))
    serversock.listen(5)
    print 'socket listening for connections...'
    while 1:
        handlersock, addr = serversock.accept()

        #now do something with the handler socket
        print 'SocketServer connected by', addr
        data = handlersock.recv(1024)

        handlersock.send(data)

        handlersock.close()
        print 'SocketServer closed ...'
Can anyone show me how to solve this  .....

thanks for any help,

GT