Scripting for both object and non-object

Ed Ohsone eosn at rahul.net
Sun Nov 18 15:15:24 EST 2001

I would like to know names of general purpose scripting languages which
are capable of going both object and non-object oriented.

I know tcl is one of that kind.
If you know any others, please let me know URL of their home pages.
The reason I am asking this question is we want to select
a language which best suits our future projects.
One of their requirements is freedom from object-oriented shackles.
Object-oriented design is a great idea but we are going to waters
where it can be impediments.

Thanks in advance

Ed