Python Persistant Object Shell

Hernan M. Foffani hfoffani at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 17:05:20 EST 2001

"Lucio Torre" <lucio at movilogic.com> escribió:
> I want to write an aplication that is a python shell plus:
> its something like zope, but with this differences:
> + meant to be used by an application, not web broser (better ui)
> + much less hassle in 'publishing' objects, all objects get published by
> default using introspection, lists and dicts have special 'morphs'

I guess that you already knew it, but you can "detach" the object database
engine
of Zope (ZODB) for other uses. If it doesn't fit for your project there are
other
persistance object engines for python around if I am not mistaken.
But don't know if those support distributed storage and retrieval.

-Hernán.