Q: Feature Wish: "%" Extension

Paul Winkler slinkp23 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 10:17:33 EST 2001

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001 16:00:02 -0500, Tim Peters <tim.one at home.com> wrote:
>Why do almost all PC keyboards have a giant CAP LOCKS key where the CTRL key
>ought to be?  It's not really because they wanted to trick Sun keyboard
>users (or, at least, I hope not <wink>).

BUT IF THERE WAS NO CAPS LOCK KEY THEN WE WOULD BE DEPRIVED OF THE
DELIGHTFULLY EXUBERANT USENET NEWBIE SHOUTING STAGE!!!!!!  HELLO!!! IM
NEW HERE!!  HOW ARE U???? CAN U TELL ME WHEERE I CAN DOWNLOAD PYLON? I
HERD IT WAS COOL BUT I CANT FIND IT. I DONT KNOW HOW 2 USE A SREACH
ENGINE!

leaving-out-the-html-tags-ly-y'rs - Paul