help for beginner !

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 14:01:19 EST 2001

On Tuesday 13 November 2001 06:07, Michel Bonnifait wrote:
> i want to directly print  the list or the result of my program
> i'm working with idle and i don't know how to do it without copying in one
> printable document

I'm sorry, I don't know exactly what you are trying to do.  When you say
"print", do you mean to the screen or to an actual printer?  By "copying in
one printable document" do you mean copying the output of your program into a
text editor that you can then print from?

Are you running Windows or some variation of Unix/Linux?

--
Cliff Wells
Software Engineer