HOWTO: Programming S/MIME in Python with M2Crypto

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at madcap.dyndns.org
Mon Nov 26 10:39:57 EST 2001

According to Graeme Longman <graeme at saebex.com>:
> I've been trying to attach digital signatures to mime strings using the
> M2Crypto package by using the examples in the HOWTO at :
>
> http://www.post1.com/home/ngps/m2/howto.smime.html
>
> Does anyone know if this is because I am using Outlook to receive the mail
> or if this is because there has been an error in the mime string ?

I've never used Outlook, so I've never tested M2Crypto.SMIME with it.

I'm interested in doing so, though.

Do you have pointers on how to set up Outlook with certs, keys and such?
I use FreeBSD and I have no idea how to do this with Outlook.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at post1.com> * http://www.post1.com/home/ngps