Freeware Python editor

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Sat Nov 3 06:08:42 EST 2001

On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 12:44:13AM +0000, Fish wrote:
> Oleg, kindly go away.  You do *nothing* to improve this newsgroup when you

   Boy, you are attacking me for the second time. And you are doing this
hiding your identity under the name "Fish" and email "root at 127.0.0.1", no
signature. You are doing like a coward. When challenging people - do it with
open face. Otherwise shut up and go away. I am witing for you to open your
identity or your apologies.

> rant about free speech versus free beer.  In fact, you *HURT* the group.

   There are situations - and free speech is the first one of them - when
improving a newsgroup is not the mail task.

> Go away.

   I refuse to do it, of course.

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru