VB parsing - not that offtopic

Jakub S jakub.silar at volny.cz
Sat Nov 10 06:02:50 EST 2001

Hi,
in near future I will have to check coding style of some VB code.
(Yes, I should have persuaded them to use the right language...)

I am considering writing a tool in Python for that purpose.
Is there one of the following in the big world out there?

1/ A Python library/application do do the job or it's substantial part.
2/ (the offtopic part) any other non-python solution kind of adjustable VB -
lint.
3/ Good advice for the case I have to start from scratch?

Mr. Google does not seem to answer my questions on point 1/ which is the one
I would prefer.

Thanks for any advice from this friendly newsgroup.

Jakub